Notices
Northwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in OR and WA

April 9th car show for charity

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
April 9th car show for charity

I know, it's two months away but I wanted to plant the seed and gauge interest. A friend of mine at UW has asked Mirrorworks to sponsor a car show that would help benefit YouthAids (http://projects.psi.org/site/PageSer..._homepageindex). Unfortunately, it's in the middle of the week on a Wednesday. I'm wondering if any of the Seattle (and surrounding area) TS members would be available to show their car at this event. If given enough advance notice, could some of you take the afternoon off and show off your rides? Please respond here or via PM and let me know whether this is doable for anyone. We're trying to get around 40 cars. The location is undecided but will most likely be on or around the UW campus.

Now, get back to being Unf*c*withable.

Old 02-13-2008, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond repute
i may be able to take an afternoon off. i'll be able to let you know for sure as time gets closer. what time would we need to be there?

and are they interested in having a boxster there? or are they looking for something a little more exciting?

Last edited by Boxstergirlie01; 02-13-2008 at 09:09 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Pistolero63 is an unknown quantity at this point
Boxsters are exciting. Who doesn't like a convertible.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:40 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Grouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Ben,

Wednesdays are my day off, but i don't know if an audi is the kind of car you are trying to pull.

If so i can put it on my calendar.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:28 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
check back in as the date approaches... but I will put it on the calendar...

pre-show 50% off MW detail?

Old 02-14-2008, 12:42 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
David_J is an unknown quantity at this point
I should be able to make it. Getting the afternoon off should not be an issue.

I like PJ's idea.

Old 02-14-2008, 10:21 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
I believe I can make it. Wednesdays are usually good for me too.

Old 02-14-2008, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
Cool I appreciate the response..keep 'em comin. To Jody and Grouse, as long as your cars are relatively clean, they'll both qualify. Please keep it on your calendars and I'll update you as we get closer. To the peanut gallery in the cheap seats, I think we'd need to discuss the discounts over a beer that you pay for

Old 02-14-2008, 09:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Pistolero63 is an unknown quantity at this point
I can bring a clean MB AMG convertible if you like.

Old 02-14-2008, 10:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kunal is on a distinguished roadkunal is on a distinguished road
I would enter my car, but at this rate I don't know if I'll ever get my car back!! Also mid-week is a little tricky with work.

Quick Reply: April 9th car show for charity