Notices
Northern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Northern California

So who in NORCAL will be the first to get a GTR?

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
got_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished road
Exclamation So who in NORCAL will be the first to get a GTR?

and..........bring it to a local SR meet? Many of us, me included, would love to see this car in person and hear it vs. just sitting pretty.

I heard some guys in socal already took delivery so any dealers here in norcal that even has one on the showroom floor?

rk

Old 07-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
993fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Rick, isn't this the part where you tell us that you have a deposit down on one? Just like the R8 and Gallardo? And then you end up with squat!

Old 07-11-2008, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
got_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 993fan
Rick, isn't this the part where you tell us that you have a deposit down on one? Just like the R8 and Gallardo? And then you end up with squat!
LOL yup that would be me, I got deposits on everything and end up with nothing, you got me all figured out

Old 07-21-2008, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
carnerd is an unknown quantity at this point
I know a guy who might be taking delivery soon. I'll keep you guys posted.

Old 07-23-2008, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by carnerd
I know a guy who might be taking delivery soon. I'll keep you guys posted.
thanks keep us updated!

Dropped by Fremont Nissan and the lady said 2 more weeks b4 they get theirs? How come it's taking so long to arrive here when socal has so many delivered......

rk

Old 07-29-2008, 11:45 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Premier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond repute
Don't own one, but I believe we're the first shop to handle one

Attached Images  
Old 07-29-2008, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to all
What GTR, I would love to just be a cat in that shirt right now...

Old 07-29-2008, 09:33 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jimz68 is an unknown quantity at this point
This was up on Skyline last Sunday. (07/27)
The guy had picked it up the Friday before.

Nissan calls this color "Gun Metallic".

Jim

Old 08-01-2008, 01:01 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
orindaed is an unknown quantity at this point
I the guy that might get the GTR that Colby mentioned. It should be here Aug 25 to Sept 7. Should be cool...Black/Black

Ed

Old 08-02-2008, 01:25 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jimgt3 is an unknown quantity at this point
is it me or does the gtr look a lot bigger than the nsx?

Quick Reply: So who in NORCAL will be the first to get a GTR?