Notices
Northern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Northern California

Anyone have a hookup on Professional Videoographer?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Question Anyone have a hookup on Professional Videoographer?

Sup Guys,

I need a little bit of help. I'm getting married in Feb. Valentines Day to be exact and was wondering if anyone had a hookup on a professional Videographer / Photographer. I've looked around a little bit and the few people I've talked to charge an arm and a leg for this sort of thing. I don't need anything really fancy, just someone to take a good video of my wedding and someone that can take good pics. Any help on this would really be appreciated since the hall and food etc etc is really kicking my ass (expenses wise). Thank you.