Notices
Northern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Northern California

Christmas Charity Run?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
SpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute
Christmas Charity Run?

It is a ways away still, but does anyone know of any charity events for christmas? I do several every year with my dad and his car club, but are there any more? We live in the Sacramento area and go to the corvette club event and then my dad does one for the Children's Receiving home. I am not sure if we could make a SF area one because I am teaching during the week and weekends are pretty busy, but I could try.

Maybe just make a list of all charity events you know of or are attending? I do not have much to give, but every little bit helps.