Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

2008 Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Race Week

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 09:14 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Bluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond repute
2008 Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Race Week

Howdy,

Will any of the Pittsburgh region TS members be attending the Race Week festivities this year (July 6-20; it's not really a "week" per se)?

Cheers

Tom

Old 06-30-2008, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
Bellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to behold
I'll be there.

Old 07-06-2008, 04:54 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Bluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond repute
Just got back from the Kick-Off Rallye (had to leave early & skip the after-party/awards ceremony ). Photographs to come soon!

Old 07-06-2008, 08:55 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
I've just started my photograph thread (for the entire event):

https://teamspeed.com/forums/photogr...intensive.html

Old 07-14-2008, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
Bellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to behold
Great pictures. Some of the Philly crew will be attending the event. I will send you a PM later in the week.

Old 07-15-2008, 02:34 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by Bellefonte
Great pictures. Some of the Philly crew will be attending the event. I will send you a PM later in the week.
Look forward to it!

Old 05-26-2009, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
Bump this old thread….my hotel is already booked for this year.
Is TS getting a tent?