Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

East Coast Players Brunch

Old 01-29-2008, 09:41 AM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
East Coast Players Brunch

As local TS/6Speed members we need to get together and do more social things. Events in the evening are tough for some members who have families etc. Since we do a lot of our runs on Sundays I figured a nice brunch would be the perfect opportunity for us to come together to talk cars/network etc. I would like this to be a first of many local events that we will do, as this will be a prelude to a charity rally that I will be producing in the spring as well as another rally for a smaller group to my family house on the ocean Bethany Beach.

The East Coast Players Brunch will be held at the Ritz Carlton Georgetown in the Fahrenheit Restaurant. They have a great menu and a room big enough to accommodate a larger party. They also have a courtyard that I will try to see if I can get reserved for our cars, I will report back on the parking once its confirmed. The date is Sunday Feb. 24th and wives/significant others are welcome and we can do a drive after for those interested. Post up if you have interest in going.

Old 02-13-2008, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Any updates on this J?

I have a "Friend" in DC that i want to visit this weekend and come to this event if its still on......let me know whats up when u can

Old 02-14-2008, 09:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
if you do this later in the spring/fall I would be game, this time of the year is bad for me

Old 02-14-2008, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
I'd go but I need some advance time to plan...so is this on?

Old 02-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Still Lost
if you do this later in the spring/fall I would be game, this time of the year is bad for me
Weak!

Originally Posted by nerual
I'd go but I need some advance time to plan...so is this on?
I hope its on...i love the hotel its at If you go, you and whoever come from NY could meet up at my place and caravan down - i know a sweet back way to DC from mi casa