Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

Elite Motorsports Dyno Day - Saturday, September 24th

Old 08-21-2011, 08:25 PM
Former Sponsor
Kai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to all
Elite Motorsports Dyno Day - Saturday, September 24th

WHO: Elite Motorsports
WHAT: Dyno Day
WHERE: 1139 Station Road Unit #10 Medford NY 11763
elite motorsports medford ny - Google Maps
WHEN: September 24th 2011 10:30AM Ending Whenever The Last Car Is Done (Figure around 5:30PM depending on turnout)
WHY: Why Not!

We'll be holding another dyno event on September 24th using another shops dyno walking distance from our shop. $95 for 3 pulls w/ print out. Looking to fill atleast 15 spots, so far we have 10 confirmed but not paid.

I will be uploading the list soon as everybody confirms. It should be a great shootout and good turnout! Paypal information for payment will be provided soon.

We will be starting to take payments first week in September, payments must be paid in full by September 21st otherwise your spot will be given to another person.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM or email kayihan@elitemotorsport.net

Reply to this thread if you're interested please so we have a rough idea of how many are expected

Old 09-12-2011, 12:01 PM
Former Sponsor
Kai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to all
1. Tsivas27 2011 B8 S4 (YES) - PAYMENT RECEIVED
2. Trinacria 2011 B8 S4 (YES) - PAYMENT RECEIVED
3. TonyRS4 2007 B7 RS4 (YES)
4. Richib86 - B8 S4 (YES)
5. Jdefelice- Silver 2005 M3. (YES)
6. NJAudi1- B8 S4 or B7 RS4. (YES)
7. Foxracing25- White Evo X (YES)
8. Auditude20T - White B8 A4 (YES) - PAYMENT RECEIVED
9. Jdmcayenne08 - Black B8 S5 (YES)
10. EdwinMulhern - Black Civic Si (YES)
11. Sal Soto (MkIV Jetta) (YES)
12. Tbiggz- White Mk6 GTI (YES)
13. Elliott Plack - 08 BMW 335 (YES) - PAYMENT RECEIVED

ABOVE IS THE LIST FOR THE DYNO DAY.

Please Paypal the amount of $95 to kayihan@elitemotorsport.net by September 20th with your information (Name/Car/Forum Name On The List etc.) and I will make a list of who paid and who needs to pay and we'll get things rolling. If you're not on the list and would like to join now is the time to do so!

The sooner you pay, the easier it'll be for the organizers to get things set and you won't lose your spot. Once we get 15 cars paid there will be a waiting list started.

If you have any questions you can reach me via email or by calling the shop #.

If you still want to join we have the room to do so. Please shoot me a PM or email! Spectators welcome!

Old 09-22-2011, 11:42 AM
Former Sponsor

SPECTATORS WELCOME

Here is the latest list for Saturday that have paid. If you're still wanting to dyno I can accept a few more cars but you must get in touch with me ASAP otherwise you're more than welcome to show up as a spectator on Saturday and if we have time we'll throw your car up on the dyno and those people must see me and pay at the event.

3. TonyRS4 2007 B7 RS4 (YES) - PAYING AT EVENT
4. Jdefelice- Silver 2005 M3. (YES) - PAYMENT RECEIVED
5. Foxracing25- White Evo X (YES) - PAYING AT EVENT
6. Auditude20T - White B8 A4 (YES) - PAYMENT RECEIVED
7. Tbiggz- White MK6 GTI (YES) - PAYING AT EVENT
8. Elliott Plack - 08 BMW 335 (YES) - PAYMENT RECEIVED
9. Ben Tucker NYAUDI1 - B8 S4/B7RS4 (YES) - PAYING AT EVENT

At this point we have 9 people as of right now. Like I said above, if you're still interested we can fit in 4-5 more cars but you must contact me as soon as possible. Thanks!

Old 09-22-2011, 12:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nice
I'll be there spectating

Old 09-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by dillon733
I'll be there spectating
See you tomorrow!

Dyno day is tomorrow!

The list as of right now can be found below. Please arrive by 10:30AM the latest. I will be here by 10. If you show up early you can hang out that's no problem. We plan on starting dynoing the first car at 11:00AM. For those people that are paying at the event, when you get here please come see me and we'll take care of business. If you have any questions feel free to email me I have my phone on me at all times. The weather might not be sunny but we'll make the best of it!

Shop Location for those that do not know. NOTE: IF YOU FOLLOW GPS(Some brands) YOU MIGHT END UP AT A PIZZA PLACE DOWN THE ROAD, LOOK FOR THE BUILDING NUMBERS!!!

ELITE MOTORSPORTS
1139 Station Road Suite # 10 MEDFORD, NY 11763

Here it is on Google. elite motorsports medford ny - Google Maps

Directions: From The LIE (Long Island Express Way / I495 )Take LIE (I495) to exit 65 Horseblock Road. Make right turn onto Horseblock Road at first light and head east. Go about 1.5 miles to Station Road.Make a right turn, go over Route 101, about 3/4 mile, Elite Motorsports will be on the left.

Alternate route using Sunrise Highway (Route 27)Take Sunrise Highway (Route 27) to exit 56 (Station Road) south. At traffic light, make a left turn, heading north. Go about 3/4 mile cross over Woodside Ave,
Elite Motorsports will be on the right. Suite 10 (Left Side) of Gray/White Building on your right.

3. TonyRS4 2007 B7 RS4 (YES) - PAYING AT EVENT
4. Jdefelice- Silver 2005 M3. (YES) - PAYMENT RECEIVED
5. Foxracing25- White Evo X (YES) - PAYING AT EVENT
6. Auditude20T - White B8 A4 (YES) - PAYMENT RECEIVED
7. Tbiggz- White MK6 GTI (YES) - PAYING AT EVENT
8. Elliott Plack - 08 BMW 335 (YES) - PAYMENT RECEIVED
9. Ben Tucker NYAUDI1 - B8 S4/B7RS4 (YES) - PAYING AT EVENT
10. JMDCYNNE - B8 AUDI S5 (YES) - PAYING AT EVENT

Old 09-24-2011, 04:23 PM
Former Sponsor