Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

Cars and Croissants, Chatham NJ

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome. Looks like you guys get a great turnout up there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Teamspeed

Old 01-29-2012, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So many great cars!

Old 02-11-2012, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond repute
I really need to make it to this one of these days

Old 02-15-2012, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Monsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by JuiceBox
I really need to make it to this one of these days
Coop your back on the Right Coast again?

Old 02-18-2012, 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nartzis26 is an unknown quantity at this point
is anyone going from northern jersey (bergen county area), that would like to meet up before and drive down?

Old 02-22-2012, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by nartzis26
is anyone going from northern jersey (bergen county area), that would like to meet up before and drive down?
I'm in Bergen, when is the next one? I'm down to meet up and drive down together

Old 02-24-2012, 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nartzis26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Monsta
I'm in Bergen, when is the next one? I'm down to meet up and drive down together
I know a group is meeting at the starbucks, in edgewater at 8:30

Old 02-25-2012, 01:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
next one is this sunday, feb 26

Old 02-27-2012, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Some sick cars came out yestereday, most notable for me was a M1

Old 02-27-2012, 09:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
here are a few pictures from yesterday..I wasn't able to make it unfortunately but heard it was a great turnout!

Last edited by slavik; 02-27-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Quick Reply: Cars and Croissants, Chatham NJ