Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

NYC Gtg????

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
NYC Gtg????

Anyone interested in a meet up in Manhattan. I would be willing to organize a GTG at a restaurant or lounge if people are interested. It would be nice to meet some new people and since the weather here is horrible and I can't drive my Turbo it would be great to BS with other members. Post up if you are interested, we can all make suggestions for time and place. I'm down anytime anywhere.

Old 02-10-2011, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
I'm out on LI, and wouldn't mind meeting up with other TS members. Keep me posted if you set anything up!

Old 02-10-2011, 05:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm just gauging interest, I'm more than happy to set up an event for all of us. Let's see if people are interested.

Old 02-10-2011, 05:55 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Be great to just meet up for drinks, food etc. In this weather obviously cars aren't in the mix lol. I am free after next week anytime Greg.

Old 02-10-2011, 05:59 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
great idea...potholes are killing me these days...so I'll take a cab or walk!

Old 02-10-2011, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
Sounds great guys, how about Friday night Feb. 25th. That gives plenty of time for people to plan.

Old 02-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FASTLANE
Sounds great guys, how about Friday night Feb. 25th. That gives plenty of time for people to plan.
If everyone is going, then count me in.

Old 02-10-2011, 06:36 PM
Former Sponsor
Kai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to all
I'll try to make it and meet you guys face-to-face.

Old 02-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Joe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to all
Greg, sounds great... we need to get together to discuss some ideas.

Old 02-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nice
I'd most likely be able to come. I've been floating around this forum for a little while, and finally joined. So im lookin forward to the 1st meet.