Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

June 18th Pegi Bartush Cruise for Cancer

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Location: Waltham, MA/Vero Beach, FL/Fairfield, CT/Grosse Pointe, MI
steve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of light
June 18th Pegi Bartush Cruise for Cancer

Hi everyone,
As those who have been following my thread know, my aunt, Pegi Bartush, is coming close to her death as a result of stage 3 ovarian cancer. The two of us were very close, and she is the one who first got the gasoline running through my veins. In the past 10 years she has had two 911's, so you could say that she is a Porsche enthusiast. The whole purpose of this rally is to bring together car enthusiasts to raise money for cancer care and research.

Start Point:
AfterFX Customs
Address:
20 Crescent Street, Stamford, CT 06906
Please do not speed in or out of the lot, and refrain from any sort of behavior that would upset locals and police(burnouts, donuts, drifting, etc...)

End point:
There will be 2 options. You can either stop up in Lakeville, CT or you can continue on to the Boston area in eastern Massachusetts.

Cost:
The cost will be $40(cash) per person. This cost will include the entrance fee and car decal.
There will be breakfast sandwiches and coffee provided at the starting point, these fees are not included in the entrance costs.

Donations:
Donations are encouraged and should be made out to the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition(NOCC)

Liability:
A liability waiver will be required to be signed or else you will not receive your directions and decal.

Things to bring:
1. Walkie Talkies
2. Toll Money
3. Radar Detectors
4. Full gas tank

1.Stephen-Mercedes Benz CLK430 or 997.2 911 C2S Cabriolet

DETAILS WILL CONTINUE TO BE ADDED AS THEY COME IN