Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

C3Photography-Teamspeed - 2010 Concours d'Elegance

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
C3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud of
C3Photography-Teamspeed - 2010 Concours d'Elegance

Hi guys,

First off I want to thank Teamspeed for having at the event. It was a great turnout - alot of amazing cars were on display. Met some great ppl and saw some old friends as well. Here are some shots of the 2010 Concours d'Elegance event.

Thanks for looking

More images:

Last edited by C3Photography; 10-11-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:56 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
More Images:

Old 10-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice photos! Thanks for sharing!

Looks like a fun event. I wish I was local so I could've joined you guys.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome photos thanks for sharing! I guess i arrived late, when i arrived i didn't see the CCX or the 599 GTO! It was a really cool event.

Old 10-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
chris you did a great job!! It was nice to see you also, im still waiting for my shots ; )

Old 10-11-2010, 04:37 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
John nice to finally meet you in person man!

Old 10-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
PaPaHoFF is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice pics! Was a very cool event with some super nice cars.

Old 10-11-2010, 08:10 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics. I like the post editing. Black Scud with gunmetal wheels is my favorite of the group.

Old 10-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Pictures look great!

Old 10-11-2010, 08:32 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
More coming in a bit

Quick Reply: C3Photography-Teamspeed - 2010 Concours d'Elegance