Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

F1 Kart racing League - Anyone interested?

Old 08-27-2008, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
F1 Kart racing League - Anyone interested?

The F1Boston Fall league is starting soon and I wanted to see if anyone in the area would be interested in joining me in some racing. This will me my 3rd league and I have to say it's very competitive.

Here are the details:

Cost: $400 + comp license ($25 I think). Finals are joint track and an $85. Only top drivers in points make the finals.

Dates:
          9/15
          9/29
          10/20
          11/3
          11/17
          12/1
          Finals 12/15

PM me for the registration form if you want a copy of it. Registration is due by 9/3 because space is limited.

Old 08-27-2008, 05:12 PM
          Teamspeed Senior Member
          skitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond repute
          This is sooooo TEMPTING!

Old 08-27-2008, 05:25 PM
          Teamspeed Pro
          RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
          It's an absolute blast and you get a lot of seat time for the $$$. They test all the karts in the afternoon and set aside the ones for the league. They are usually all within .2 seconds from each other. Of course some will handle better than others but it still very well balanced. Each race you switch karts so it equals out in the end.

Old 10-20-2008, 08:31 PM
          Teamspeed Pro
          Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
          i wish i could, but with all my college apps. and everything going on right now. but id love to show up one day and watch you guys.

Old 11-29-2008, 12:53 PM
          Teamspeed Senior Member
          kraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud of
          I am very close to doing the winter league that starts on January 5. Do you have any experience with the rookie league?

Old 11-29-2008, 01:24 PM
          Teamspeed Pro
          Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
          Oh GAWD! I bet you all root for the Red Sox too. TORTURE!

Old 11-29-2008, 08:45 PM
          Teamspeed Senior Member
          kraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud of
          Originally Posted by Barrister
          Oh GAWD! I bet you all root for the Red Sox too. TORTURE!
          Yeah, thats about right.