Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

Salve!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2015, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
fedebr1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Salve!

Hi guys!

It's time to introduce myself. Italian with a great passion for cars and engines!
I hope I will find everything that i could need, and also to help some of you if i can!

Thanks to everyone,
Federico Br1

Old 04-25-2015, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
welcome to the team frederico.

Old 04-27-2015, 08:06 AM
Former Vendor
carid is infamous around these parts
fedebr1, hello and welcome on board! Nice to have you here. Forum like this is the best way to make new friends and learn something new about a passion that runs deep. Feel free to ask questions, knowledge is everywhere around these parts!

Old 05-01-2015, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
welcome to the Team , Federico !