Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

Hi guys!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2015, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
petar143 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi guys!

I just want to say hello from Serbia to all supercar enthusiasts,
I'm also using this name on MclarenLife, FerrariChat, koenigseggboard and forum.pagani-zonda...
Real petrolhead.
Wish you all the best.

Regards, Petar M.

Last edited by petar143; 01-22-2015 at 03:33 PM.
Old 01-23-2015, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
welcome to the team! hope u enjoy your stay here.

Old 02-02-2015, 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks! I don't visit TS quite often recently (you can see it by my late responce) but long enough to know that this is group of really big enthusiasts, and now I'm registered member too! Keep moving on and on!

Originally Posted by Dyna
welcome to the team! hope u enjoy your stay here.

Old 02-04-2015, 09:44 AM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome. What do you do for a living?

Old 02-05-2015, 11:31 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
More important, what does your daddy do for a living?

Old 02-15-2015, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Scott Davis
Welcome. What do you do for a living?
I'm involved in tourism mostly... But I also have a lot of other interests...