Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

N00B from NJ

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2014, 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
EJ257 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking N00B from NJ

Hey! So my name is Katie. Yes, I'm a female (cue the confetti) . I joined this site to see what you guys have as vehicles since i'm interested in seeing what others do to their vehicles (open minded obviously).I work at Xclusv Autosports in NY, and i'm a service advisor on the side. I'm not sure how to go about introducing myself so i'll do it in two parts:

1: I am a female care enthusiast who is absolutely obsessed with vehicles. (literally). My life revolves around them-- and no I'm not joking.. I personally have an BMW E30, and a subaru wrx. (foreversubaruobsessed-SORRY) I'm very outgoing,sarcastic, and I'm not easily offended. anyway, overall… I'm a car junkie,gear head,horsepower freak,and forever.obsessed.with.cars. and no, not the 'like omg they're cute, whats blinker fluid (obviously i'm not that dumb)" . Technical, challenging, figuring out problems… what i love.

MOVING FORWARD--

2: I work at Xclusv Autosports in Staten Island NY (come by some time- we have awesome stuff wink wink) . I do all the book keeping, deal with all the vendors/distributors, and deal with the customers & their cars along with misc. stuff. I LOVE my job. Whatever it may be that you want… we make it happen. From collision repair, all the way up to something completely custom (whatever it may be ) - we do it all. Most of our vehicles consist of german cars and exotics, but we work on everything (included my subaru).

anyway, pics below are just a sample of my life at work. I will post a thread dedicated to the beauty of the shop. excited? you should be.

Attached Images      
Old 02-11-2014, 02:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Welcome to Teamspeed an good luck for your company.