Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

New to the forums

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 12:53 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Fuzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
New to the forums

I go by Fuzzy I'm 27 and I'm from Cincinnati Ohio. I don't own any high end luxury cars or anything but I do on occasion get parts for them that I use for custom modifications or to resell. I currently own a 95 200sx Se-r that I been restoring/building, It will be boosted and painted in the spring time. I do all my own bodywork and custom work with the occasional help from my father for that bonding time lol. I don't have any current photos but
Name:  IMG_20120710_211705.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  81.5 KB

Me and my father plan to import 89 skylines sometime next year though.

~Fuuzy

Old 12-09-2013, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Don't worry not everyone on here owns a Ferrari, Lambo or Bugatti (present company included). We're here to appreciate these and all cars.