Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

Hellooooo!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Andrewk8100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hellooooo!

Hi,

my name is Andrewk. I am new to this forum community. I love cars. I have Ferrari Enzo (2003 model, yellow color). Looking simple but nice car:

I am glad to see such a site. I am willing to offer whatever I might have picked up over the years and looking forward to getting to know others here.

Have a nice day!!!

Old 09-30-2013, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
In all sincerity, I hope your a true enthusiast...

BUUUUUUT......

This just screams not anywhere close to legit. I predict someone posts where that picture was taken from online with 5 posts. I've seen more than my fair share of these posts over the years. You'll have better success trolling boards filled with 16-20yr old kids. People here are too smart for that

Old 09-30-2013, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
If this isn't legit, I really have never understood why someone would go through the trouble of posting a lie of a post. I don't know why anyone would seek such attention on a car forum where they feel the need to post a fake pic or lie about cars they have or have aquired.

Old 09-30-2013, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Welcome Andrew and hope you have actually drive an Enzo or things will get kinda nasty lol

Back to topic... Welcome to Teamspeed!