Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

Hi from AstonMartine!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 08:56 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
AstonMartine is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi from AstonMartine!

Hello all,

I believe this is the right place to discuss addiction to horsepower and automotive love?

My name is Martine, which resonates perfectly with the classic I own currently; a 1974 Aston Martin V8.
In my possession for almost 5 years now, and on the road for 3 years now. Well....sort of...like a real classic Aston, it does need a lot of TLC to keep it running, but when she does run, she purrs like a kitten.

Previous noteworthy cars I owned:
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am
- 1987 Pontiac Trans Am
- 1964 Pontiac Bonneville Sportscoupe (Still miss this one...)
- 1988 Midas Gold Coupe

And since I'm also a fan of speed on 2 wheels, I also have a 2009 Kawasaki Z750.

My ambition is to get a more modern stable mate for my Aston; a Viper GTS. The car I've been dreaming of since I was a little girl.
If anyone knows a good one for sale in Europe, don't hesitate to let me know

Old 09-17-2013, 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Welcome!

Old 09-17-2013, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Welcome to Teamspeed!

P.S. Nice american classic

Old 09-17-2013, 10:31 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
I dig your collection of Pontiac's. Any photo's Bro?

Old 09-18-2013, 01:46 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Certainly

The 1979 Trans Am, my first classic, so not in real good state, but it was a good runner!

My own KITT But there was a problem with the oil pressure. Probably worn out cylinders, so I only had it for a short time.

The Bonnie...

Not part of the Pontiac collection, but now I'm posting anyway....the lil' Midas

And my Kawa speed machine:

Old 09-19-2013, 08:38 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
CMcNam is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful collection. I would love to see more of your Aston, that is an incredible looking car!

Old 09-20-2013, 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
The Aston is flattered, and will gladly expose some more body

2008. The day after I got her from the UK:

Interior. Person hiding in the picture is me, while I was busy detailing the car

Weight loss for performance...
Kidding, this was the horrible project of removing the rusted inner sills...

In 2009 the car got new sills, springs, shocks, brakes, the lot:

5.3 V8. The air intake hoses have been replaced by brand new ones now, and overall the engine bay looks more fresh. I should take new pictures of this soon I guess.

Last edited by AstonMartine; 09-20-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
Ciao Martine , welcome to TeamSpeed !
Congrats for your Aston

Old 09-21-2013, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
CMcNam is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful!

Old 09-23-2013, 03:34 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
About 2 years ago the national Autoweek magazine featured my car and also made a little video. The commentary is all in Dutch, but at least there is plenty of live footage to see and hear my AM in action
Blits Bezit - Aston Martin V8 | Auto video's - AutoWeek.nl