Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Scott Davis
In4tits
I'm sure it is part of the reason. I see posts like this on forums with alot of 16-20yr old kids and it makes them less enjoyable. Somehow I think alot of adults would not want to be apart of something with a first impression like that. Just sayin

And tits are great and so is messing around with everyone, but I don't think a new welcome thread is the place. I'm probably just being a deusche. Not meaning to offend ya Scott :friendlyspar:

Last edited by quickZohsix; 08-08-2013 at 08:43 PM.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
I'm sure it is part of the reason. I see posts like this on forums with alot of 16-20yr old kids and it makes them less enjoyable. Somehow I think alot of adults would not want to be apart of something with a first impression like that. Just sayin
yup, +1

Old 08-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
I'm definitely being the douche. Don't take that away from me!

I'm saying this place used to have a solid membership, and "in4tits" isn't why it doesn't anymore.

No offense taken, but post tits at any point please.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
johnwen is an unknown quantity at this point
welcome . here is a great place