Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

A Semi-Formal intro...

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 02:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Smile A Semi-Formal intro...

Hello everyone of the Teamspeed community, I am here to make my, with lack of a better phrase, semi-formal introduction. Many of you know that I have created "official" threads that have been terrible, awful, boring, pathetic, and suckish. In one of these threads "control it" posted about me being in the same IP address as my997TT and myTT. This is all very true. First to clear things up, my997TT account was made a long time ago by my father. Who did not visited teamspeed for quite a while, and eventually forgot his password to created mytt. He has had this account for a long time now, but because of his new job and busy schedule, has not been able to use teamspeed, along with all of his other favorite online sites.

During the period when my father was using Teamspeed, I would frequently look over his shoulder while he was online (me being a car freak!). He taught me the basics of a forum, and I tried to jump in with my account, D0ughnut. Figuring that I would become accepted in the community without making an intro, I started the emotions thread. To my surprise most of you were disrespectful and rude to me as a new member, even threatening to ban me. Although, I understand your impatience. You probably get many fake people on here who just like to create mess and lie to people (such as owning a nice car). In order to try and make my self look "better", I made other threads to improve my rep. After these failed, I figured that I better do a semi-formal intro.

So here is it, i'm GP (my initials=what I like to be called). I'm 16 years old (so no cars to post pics of) and absolutely love car and everything to do with them! I hope this is enough to convince member's, and especially Moderators that I am not a phony and I just want to discuss everything to do with cars with other people who share my same interests.

If you accept me, thanks in advance!
If not, what can I do to improve my image?

Sincerely

GP

Last edited by Mini George; 08-06-2010 at 02:39 AM.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Oh boy.

Old 08-06-2010, 09:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Old 08-06-2010, 09:24 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Scott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond repute
If, while in the development stages of youth, you were reading over your father's shoulder and reading this forum.... you're already screwed. You must have a warped mind by now. There is no coming back from that regardless of the therapy. I'm sorry.

Old 08-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Well, I guess I will go to other forums. I was really hoping for acceptance.

So thanks for nothing.

Old 08-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey hey...what's wrong with accepting everyone here. I don't think it's a bad thing to read over a father's shoulder especially when he's guiding you through how the forums work.

Old 08-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
I think you'll find TS a pretty welcoming place if you just say "Hi, I'm a new member, and I like cars" If you try to hard to gain acceptance (rep), and spew bs, your just asking for trouble - Just hang out and post.

Either way to the Team

Last edited by Fuel&Fire; 08-06-2010 at 01:26 PM.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:40 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Scott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond repute
Dude... my post was a joke. You're going to need a lot thicker skin if you want to hang out here.

Old 08-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^I understand it was a joke, I am referring to the first two posts.

Old 08-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
George, I went back through some of your other threads, seems like you took a lot of the guys too seriously on those as well. Just kick back, relax and enjoy. Don't take this place so seriously.

Quick Reply: A Semi-Formal intro...