Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

Intro

Old 07-16-2010, 08:23 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Ha, ha Welcome man!

Old 07-16-2010, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
welcome

Old 07-16-2010, 08:33 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
RB, a little slow on the trigger finding this place...now that you are here, WELCOME!

Here is a pic of an incredibly thoughtful gift brought for a young man with MD a couple months back. RB is a great guy and we are lucky he is here with us.

Pic credit to Atomic!

Last edited by BuzzedHornet; 07-16-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Haha Rob I was here before you, check my join date . I was just hiding in my ghillie suit

Old 07-16-2010, 09:01 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
But you is slowww

Old 07-16-2010, 09:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Jeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome RB. Touching thing you did there for Alex.

Also, thank you for your service to the USA!

Very glad to have you men of your caliber posting here.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:57 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
About time you "introduced" yourself here, RB. Your sarcasm will fit right in with many of these folks on here as I'm sure you've figured out by now.

I also missed out on Jamie's welcome kit too but he hasn't been around much lately so I guess we'll just have to miss out altogether.

Old 07-16-2010, 11:57 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for you service.

Semper fidelis.

Old 07-16-2010, 11:59 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome... about time you actually told everyone that you aren't just some troll. I never got a new member kit either?

Old 07-17-2010, 12:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think the new member kit is only for minorities

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Intro