Notices
Motorcycle Forum The Harley, Chopper, & Performance Motorcycle Discussion Forum.

[LIVERY] Ducati 1199 Supercorsa

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 10:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
[LIVERY] Ducati 1199 Supercorsa

These are my first renders that I`ve done for my new blog called Tessoart. Since I was mixed with few other render guys I`ve decided to change few things & one of them was new name & blog.

Few weeks ago, George Villar approached me with preposition to create him renders that will present his livery titled as 1199 Supercorsa . He had very clear design ideas so we had enough time to discuss about every visual detail that will be placed on bike. Since George like to use his bike on track, racing version of same livery was created with numbering & few extra touches!

These renders are made for Ducati & Bimota collector George Villar with his imputs on overall design. They are not for commercial use or resale through paint shops.

Race Version

Road Version