Notices
Motorcycle Forum The Harley, Chopper, & Performance Motorcycle Discussion Forum.

MV Agusta F4 In my garage

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 12:00 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alexscud
I'm sorry, you were not lucky .. as far as I know, the only flaw of the MV is the excessive vibration that results in a continuous control of the tightening bolts.
My issues were common here in US I asked other owners and even if different the service just plain sucks., you live in the homeland hopefully its much better!

Old 12-28-2012, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
marc,
in Italy we have some difficulties with the assistance, good mechanical ... a few! It must be said that the engine MV has a particular development therefore needs a mechanical preparation..

Old 12-28-2012, 07:46 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alexscud
marc,
in Italy we have some difficulties with the assistance, good mechanical ... a few! It must be said that the engine MV has a particular development therefore needs a mechanical preparation..

For sure it does as do all thing Italian, thats what makes them amazing.

Old 12-29-2012, 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
I think the F4 is..100% energy.
Driving it on the track leaves you breathless!
The difficulties encountered in service, to purchase those encountered make it even more desirable ..
The F4 is unique..

Old 01-10-2013, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Huge CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WoW what I would do to be able to have a bike like that on your roads...

Old 03-05-2013, 07:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Bella
Did you swap the Nissin calipers for Brembos?

Old 04-04-2013, 02:16 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
mvnaz is on a distinguished roadmvnaz is on a distinguished roadmvnaz is on a distinguished road
Love and miss the MV. Had it for 4 years, never one problem.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/997-996...mv-agusta.html

Attached Images  

Last edited by mvnaz; 04-04-2013 at 02:17 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TrackandTuner is an unknown quantity at this point
once organised a mv agusta meeting.

Great bikes, very extreme riding position and they run a bit hot but loved the design and sound.

Old 04-26-2013, 09:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My tends to overheat time to time but love it

Old 04-26-2013, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
try changing the catalyst !

Quick Reply: MV Agusta F4 In my garage