Notices
Motorcycle Forum The Harley, Chopper, & Performance Motorcycle Discussion Forum.

MotoGP, Jerez (round 2) Spoilers!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
MotoGP, Jerez (round 2) Spoilers!

What a bloodbath! So many podiums lost to crashes! Rossi goin' crazy to start, he's always been good in the rain. But going in too hot and taking out Stoner, what horrible luck for both of them. At least Rossi got back in the race and got some points.

Big congrats to Nicky for getting on the podium! And Spies is getting up to speed in motogp as well, passing Pedrosa until his unfortunate crash right at the end of the race. Wow.

I wanted to see Valentino on a duc for the longest time, but this duc seems pretty crap compared to the hondas.

Did any of you see the closeups of the tires? They were shredded at the end of the race, its no wonder all the crashes. I know its not right, but I love watching rain races. You get to see who is smooth and you get to see lots of carnage. Everything is up in the air.

Old 04-04-2011, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
that had to have been the craziest gp race i've seen...EVER! i was really diasppointed in Rossi's impatience in getting past stoner. i really wanted to see if he could hold the lead which he was on his way to getting. Stoner had all right to be upset but his comments to VR in front of the cameras solidified his place as motogp prick. Estoril can't come fast enough!

Old 04-05-2011, 02:07 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
I missed the race because Speed aired it at 5am an I hadn't set the Tivo. Either way, sounds like it was a hell of a race. Stoner is a whiny little bitch.

Old 04-05-2011, 04:29 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
^ I managed to find it and set my dvr Thursday.

Crazy race that had me on the edge of my couch for the first third of the race. Rossi's impatience was surprising as was Pedrosa's loss of pace which I attributed to the tyres. Just an exciting action packed race.

Rain is the ultimate equalizer.

Old 04-05-2011, 11:01 PM
SAB
Teamspeed Pro
SAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond repute
That was a great race. It's shaping up to be a good season.