Notices
Motorcycle Forum The Harley, Chopper, & Performance Motorcycle Discussion Forum.

Some MX vids ...

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Some MX vids ...

Busy Friday, thought I'd share I stay sane during long days at work.

Since quite a few guys enjoyed my measly MX vid, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy these fellas ripping it up. They make it look so goddam easy. The speed they carry, the retarded combinations, the control ... ugh!

Do yourself a favor, you deserve it. 720p, full screen, sit back.

YouTube - Epic Chad Reed Motocross Practice

YouTube - Epic James Stewart Supercross Practice

YouTube - Trey Canard Honda 450 testing

YouTube - Racer X Films: Comp Edge Practice Day

Old 01-28-2011, 05:19 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Old 01-28-2011, 06:40 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-28-2011, 06:42 PM
Former Sponsor
Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
YouTube - cc en 125 Here's one of my favorite vids. The Track is located on the island of Corsica (A French island) I get chills everytime i watch this!!!

Old 01-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Are you guys watching the supercross?? so far, this season is crazy! most exciting season ever. Love it

Old 01-28-2011, 07:50 PM
Former Sponsor
Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yea, it's been great! GO VILLOPOTO.......who's your pick?

Last edited by Jeremy@unlimitedautosport; 01-28-2011 at 07:57 PM.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:15 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by JonA85
My favorite kind of MX
If you like FMX check out Levi Sherwood. One of the few dudes I think can hold a candle to Pastrana. His extension is nothing short of remarkable

YouTube - Levi Sherwood: California FMX Session