Notices
Motorcycle Forum The Harley, Chopper, & Performance Motorcycle Discussion Forum.

636whp busa does 257mph on the mile

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 04:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
636whp busa does 257mph on the mile

I´ve been riding motorcycle since i was like 8years old, but i dont now if i would dare ride this bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOWhtVuccMI

Old 11-24-2009, 08:07 AM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
I would be scared shitless standing NEXT to that bike! 636whp?! I cannot imagine the feeling of a Busa coming up on you in 6th gear at ~200mph. I had my fair share of fun on my 600 getting up to 160+mph speeds.

Old 11-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Unfrigginbelieveable. Wow.........

Old 11-27-2009, 03:17 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
I've been 160 once when I was younger and dumber and can't imagine going 100mph faster than that. Noooooo way.

Old 11-27-2009, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
wow, that is amazing

Old 11-27-2009, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
636 at 35psi, but for the 256mph run they had it turned down to 24, which is around 480 at the wheel on a stock bottom end!!!

I'd want to ride it once to see what it's like, and if I survive, never get on it again. LOL.

Old 11-27-2009, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
barebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond repute
My bud from aus is putting the final touches on his twin turbo zx-14, that will be nuts fast.

Old 11-27-2009, 08:10 PM
Former Sponsor
Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
636 at 35psi, but for the 256mph run they had it turned down to 24, which is around 480 at the wheel on a stock bottom end!!!

I'd want to ride it once to see what it's like, and if I survive, never get on it again. LOL.
No way possible is it stock bottom end.. I have my own 631whp Busa which I did 236.9 in the mile and trust me a stock Busa Bottom wont hold 600+ for 20 seconds of run time.. The Builder of that Bike Dave Owen was a good friend and passed away at Maxton just shortly after the video was taken..

Mike

Old 11-28-2009, 06:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MikeAWD
No way possible is it stock bottom end.. I have my own 631whp Busa which I did 236.9 in the mile and trust me a stock Busa Bottom wont hold 600+ for 20 seconds of run time.. The Builder of that Bike Dave Owen was a good friend and passed away at Maxton just shortly after the video was taken..

Mike
Youre right, its not stock bottom. Carillo rods, JD pistons etc

By the way, any pics of your monster busa?

Old 11-28-2009, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
We'll never see someone like Dave Owens again. RIP.

Oh and it's not stock bottom end. They threw in rods and pistons for cheap insurance.

Quick Reply: 636whp busa does 257mph on the mile