Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Bringing back the transformers barricade this week

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
subgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond repute
Bringing back the transformers barricade this week

Doing some work this week and will be putting the barricade package back on my car.

I had it in for a brief time a few months ago, but it pulled way to much attention from the local cops. To hell with it though, this time I'm going all out with the push bar in front and a full working LED light bar on top...

I am committed to a few shows in the up coming months so It should get some fun press.

I'll post progress pics soon...

(still needed suspension, 1/4 windows and a few other pieces at this point)

Old 07-31-2008, 01:22 AM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn I love the cop theme, with pushbar it is gonna look badass! Question, do people get intimidated when you are around?

Old 07-31-2008, 07:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
It's already looking menacing, but it'll be really cool when it's got the complete look of the Transformer's bad cop. I love it

Old 07-31-2008, 10:48 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Saleen. Can't wait to see the finished pics.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
That's cool man!

Old 07-31-2008, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome, can't wait to see it when you finish...

Stupid question, what does 1/4 windows mean?

Old 07-31-2008, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
subgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ss7
Damn I love the cop theme, with pushbar it is gonna look badass! Question, do people get intimidated when you are around?
well, Im 6'3, 225 and ripped. so... oh! you mean cuz of the car! hehehehe

umm people DID slow down when I drove past.. then they would speed up to take a second look.. it was pretty fun.

But the attention it got.. man- i never expected it. I can only imagine how bad it gets with people with exotic cars....

Last edited by subgraphic; 07-31-2008 at 12:11 PM.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Awesome, can't wait to see it when you finish...

Stupid question, what does 1/4 windows mean?
Not a stupid question at all! the 1/4 window covers.. the movie car had the carbon fiber scoop, a full glass replacement. My Original saleen part was a scalloped piece that was mounted over the window.. still let some light in. It was an expensive option...

Old 08-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ahhite well got a good bit of it done, now I need to detail it, Install the light bar and pray that the push bar comes in in time for me to install it for the show tomorrow....

Better pics to come..

Old 08-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait to see the finished product, nice work thus far!

Quick Reply: Bringing back the transformers barricade this week