Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

As requested, new toy pics (Ford GT)

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Any updated pics of the car or do we have to wait for Gumball this Sat?

Old 08-04-2008, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
You will love that car and it will be a great ride for the Gumball. Fast, sexy, comfortable... just can't park the damn thing anywhere...

Old 08-04-2008, 09:50 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
When's the gumball? Any shot we can slap some TS stickers on it ?

Old 08-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Gumball starts this Sat Aug 9th in San Francisco. I have a Gumpert Apollo S arriving at my house sometime tomorrow for the event. Mail me a TS sticker and I will put it on the Gumpert.

Old 08-04-2008, 04:20 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by duc749r
Gumball starts this Sat Aug 9th in San Francisco. I have a Gumpert Apollo S arriving at my house sometime tomorrow for the event. Mail me a TS sticker and I will put it on the Gumpert.
wow sweet, are you gonna be driving it for the event? Anyhow I hope you snap many pics!!!

Old 08-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
I will be at the Gumball launch, ill look out for your new ride and come say hello!

Old 08-04-2008, 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
love it. i have a good friend who has something like 50,000 miles on his. it's a great car.

Old 08-04-2008, 11:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
I wont be driving it in the Gumball, cant make it this year. Next year for the US route for sure. The car is being delivered to me for my good friend Mr. Mota who is taking it on the run. I will get some time behind the wheel over the next couple days before the start on Sat.