Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

C7 Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 11:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
C7 Corvette

Had a chance to see the C7 tonight and I have to say that I think it's nice in person. I'm impressed with this new Kalahar interior. Looks like this is a great bang for the buck

Old 09-27-2013, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
The interior looks ok, though too much diffrent materials. You have brownish leather, carbon fiber, black plastic, silver plastic. Like the designer couldn't agree with what to use. And the Stitching look very amateur. Makes the interior look cheap.

Old 09-27-2013, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
the interior is configurable and built to spec. you can opt for a single color, all plastic, etc.

c7 is better than ever. with a price tag so low, it's bound to sell with markup and then a higher msrp in a few years just like gtr

if you are in the market for a new sports car, you ought to check this out. i personally would not buy a boxster, f type or cayman over the c7. heck, i would probably buy it over the 991s given how much value c7 is.

Old 09-27-2013, 03:25 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That GTR rear quarter panel gets me every time.

- Tony

Old 09-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by djantlive
the interior is configurable and built to spec. you can opt for a single color, all plastic, etc.

c7 is better than ever. with a price tag so low, it's bound to sell with markup and then a higher msrp in a few years just like gtr

if you are in the market for a new sports car, you ought to check this out. i personally would not buy a boxster, f type or cayman over the c7. heck, i would probably buy it over the 991s given how much value c7 is.
I disagree. It might have a premium when it's new (6mos or less) but soon enough they will be sitting at dealers all over. It's not an exclusive car, it's a corvette. This car is no where near comparable to a 991

Old 09-27-2013, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by djantlive
the interior is configurable and built to spec. You can opt for a single color, all plastic, etc.

C7 is better than ever. With a price tag so low, it's bound to sell with markup and then a higher msrp in a few years just like gtr

if you are in the market for a new sports car, you ought to check this out. I personally would not buy a boxster, f type or cayman over the c7. Heck, i would probably buy it over the 991s given how much value c7 is.
lmao!!!!

Old 09-27-2013, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
Just because the C7 is cheaper than its rivals, it doesn't necessarily mean its better. The interior in a Boxster is far better than the interior in the C7. Vette may be faster, but I'd rather drive a Porsche anyday! Sorry, maybe I'm just biased here, but I've never liked the vette as they feel cheap.

Old 09-27-2013, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Terraforce1
Just because the C7 is cheaper than its rivals, it doesn't necessarily mean its better. The interior in a Boxster is far better than the interior in the C7. Vette may be faster, but I'd rather drive a Porsche anyday! Sorry, maybe I'm just biased here, but I've never liked the vette as they feel cheap.
I do like vettes, used to have a z06. But they are no where near a Porsche In quality fit and finish. We are talking about a fine German car vs GM. Come on lol

Old 09-27-2013, 07:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
I believe this car is supposed to change the script for corvette's. I would go check one out in person before you start making assumptions about it

Old 09-27-2013, 10:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
lqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enough
I can see both sides of this argument but i think that if you are looking to buy a sports car, you are ultimately looking for raw performance and build quality. As enthusiasts, we are going to all be critical. If you just want to be pampered and bathed in luxury when you step inside, you can buy a 5 series or e class... To find a happy medium in this price range is rare... Idk just my 2 cents. I think a caymen would handle better, the vette would by much more of an adrenaline rush all around.

Quick Reply: C7 Corvette