Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Ford GT Wide Open Throttle Accelerations

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
Ford GT Wide Open Throttle Accelerations

This was a badass ride, and a very loud exhaust!!

Chris

Old 07-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome. I also asked this on your YT vid. Do you know what exhaust this one has? Sounds like long tube headers and a Borla muffler or an x-pipe of some sort?

BTW, really loved your vid of 'topshot's GT. Sorry about your external mic

Old 07-02-2013, 03:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow...I'm usually more a fan of screaming italien V8s but this sounds phenomenal...thx for sharing!

Old 07-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Old 07-02-2013, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
AvusBlue is an unknown quantity at this point
That sounds amazing man. Did these cars appreciate in value since they were sold? I've have never heard anything negative from them.

Old 07-02-2013, 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
Originally Posted by bonehead
Awesome. I also asked this on your YT vid. Do you know what exhaust this one has? Sounds like long tube headers and a Borla muffler or an x-pipe of some sort?

BTW, really loved your vid of 'topshot's GT. Sorry about your external mic
Thanks guys! The only modification to the car is Ford Racing Headers, which makes it very loud.

As far as my mic meeting its maker, I pretty much just laughed at that happening. The good thing is, it happened AFTER we were done with our spirited driving, so I didn't lose any of the good footage. That would have been a bummer, but the mic was easily replaceable.

Chris

Old 07-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Chris. Thanks for the clarification. But 2 things.

First, are you sure he only has the FRPP long tube headers? @ 0:13, I don't see the factory muffler peeking out through the grill. He must either have the Ford/Borla racing muffler or an x/h-pipe??

Second, I don't see a CEL dash light on his gauge cluster. He can't be running cats with the headers (it's physically impossible as there is no room for cats with the Ford Racing LTH). So, he has to be running a tune to shut off the O2 sensors??

Old 07-02-2013, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ed,that's interesting! I am not really sure what the deal is there. He told me that the FRH are the only modifications done to the car. I am not an expert on the car, you would definitely know better than I would. Interesting points!

Chris

Old 07-02-2013, 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by AxerJk
Ed,that's interesting! I am not really sure what the deal is there. He told me that the FRH are the only modifications done to the car. I am not an expert on the car, you would definitely know better than I would. Interesting points!

Chris
Hmmmm...mystery. He was sandbagging you! He must be on the FGT Forum. Any idea what his handle is there? There are a several from the Detroit area.

Old 07-02-2013, 11:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haha who knows what's going on here! I honestly have no idea whether he's on the GT forum. It would be interesting to find out everything about the car.

Chris

Quick Reply: Ford GT Wide Open Throttle Accelerations