Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Spy Shots: Production 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS spotted

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Jack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Spy Shots: Production 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS spotted

The Camaro tough guy is coming!

Attached Images    
Old 06-21-2008, 08:07 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Bluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond repute
He might be tough, but he's pretty ugly. He obviously went one too many rounds there.

Old 06-21-2008, 11:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
VIP Modular Wheels is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking very good. Its a very nice remake of the vintage Camaro, but its sad to see that American Manufacturers can't come up with any new ideas. They have to backtrack 40+ years to get a design that will sell. ;(

Old 06-22-2008, 04:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Not sure if that is an actual SS, the SS emblem looks like it was added. Either way, IF that is it, they watered it down. The concept was so nice! Looks like so far a Challenger R/T will be added to the stable....oh well.

Old 06-22-2008, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
NFRs2000NYC is infamous around these partsNFRs2000NYC is infamous around these partsNFRs2000NYC is infamous around these partsNFRs2000NYC is infamous around these partsNFRs2000NYC is infamous around these partsNFRs2000NYC is infamous around these partsNFRs2000NYC is infamous around these partsNFRs2000NYC is infamous around these partsNFRs2000NYC is infamous around these partsNFRs2000NYC is infamous around these partsNFRs2000NYC is infamous around these parts
Ugly. Destroyed most of the lines that made the concept great.

Old 06-22-2008, 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VIP Modular Wheels
Looking very good. Its a very nice remake of the vintage Camaro, but its sad to see that American Manufacturers can't come up with any new ideas. They have to backtrack 40+ years to get a design that will sell. ;(
I mean I hear what you are saying but the 911(which I truly love) hasn't changed much in...ever. So I mean you can't fault them for grabbing a design that meant so much for the company and making it again.

But I also agree they watered it down wayy to much, the raised roof line and added B pillar both are horrible and they waited soooo long to put it out. I was ready to go make a deposit on one and am very happy that I didn't.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
VIP Modular Wheels is an unknown quantity at this point
In the case of the 911 it has always been a evolving model of the same design. Where the Camaro has changed significantly from Gen 1 to Gen 2 and so on and so forth. Thats what I'm referring to. I bet this car will look mean as heck modified, especially in black!

Old 06-23-2008, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
I like the front and side view. Back is weak. Still, overall not bad IMO.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VIP Modular Wheels
In the case of the 911 it has always been a evolving model of the same design. Where the Camaro has changed significantly from Gen 1 to Gen 2 and so on and so forth. Thats what I'm referring to.
yea I hear that and in that light I totally agree with you...