Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Chevrolet Camaro SS & Ford Mustang GT w/ 20" Ace Convex Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Acealloywheel is on a distinguished roadAcealloywheel is on a distinguished road
Talking Chevrolet Camaro SS & Ford Mustang GT w/ 20" Ace Convex Wheels

Chevrolet Camaro SS & Ford Mustang GT w/ 20" Ace Convex Wheels

Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro SS
Wheel Specs: 20x9.0 Front / 20x10.5 Rear
Wheels : Ace Convex - Matte Black

Vehicle: Ford Mustang GT
Wheel Specs: 20x9.0 Front / 20x10.5 Rear
Wheels : Ace Convex - Titanium

Model Featured: Jessica Weaver

Don't forget to view the video!

For more details, finishes, and sizes visit
www.acealloywheel.com

Like us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ACEALLOY

Old 02-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
joeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enough
wow usually I am hesitant about clicking on these threads because 90% of the time the wheels are going to look like crap.

But damn these look perfect for these cars! Bravo on the match! Love the finish!

...and the strawberry blonde is not bad either

Old 02-15-2013, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Acealloywheel is on a distinguished roadAcealloywheel is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by joeywx
wow usually I am hesitant about clicking on these threads because 90% of the time the wheels are going to look like crap.

But damn these look perfect for these cars! Bravo on the match! Love the finish!

Glad you loved the pictures
I agree, the ACE Convex really does give these American Muscle Cars that full aggressive look.

Old 02-15-2013, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
ice350 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by joeywx

It's not just these cars. I've seen this wheel on an Aston and a Jag XKR and both cars were hot. Actually, it looked better on those higher end cars than these 2 muscle cars. I think mainly because it's kinda small, especially for the Camaro. 20 is perfect for the Jag and Aston.

I also like the vid. I'm a muscle car guy, having owned 2 Camaro's before going import exclusively.

The girl does look pretty good but it's hard to look hard at girls the age of my daughters.

Old 02-16-2013, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Damn they both look good

Old 02-16-2013, 07:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking wheels. They have a vintage trans am race feel from the 70s

Old 03-22-2013, 08:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a little late to this particular thread, but those wheels fit the Mustang perfectly! It's one of the best wheel options I've seen in a long time. Price and specs, please.
-Tyler

Old 03-23-2013, 02:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Perfect set of rims for this American beasts.

Excellent pics, cars, rims and models lol

Old 03-23-2013, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Those look great! The mustang specially!