Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

[Motor trend] 2013 SRT Viper GTS: The Beast is Back! - Ignition Episode 47

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Arrow [Motor trend] 2013 SRT Viper GTS: The Beast is Back! - Ignition Episode 47

2013 SRT Viper GTS: The Beast is Back! - Ignition Episode 47

Old 12-29-2012, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
SpeedRob is on a distinguished roadSpeedRob is on a distinguished road
Is it just me or is that reviewer a total pansy? How many times can you possibly say intimidating in a road test? He should hand in his man card.

Old 12-29-2012, 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
agree with him on the exhaust note and omg 141k?! thats pretty freaking expensive.

Old 12-29-2012, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SpeedRob
Is it just me or is that reviewer a total pansy? How many times can you possibly say intimidating in a road test? He should hand in his man card.
It is in the shoddy car reviewers thesaurus under Viper, along with not daily drivable, and bad exhaust note. I have no idea where they find these guys, I daily drove my viper's for years and astonishingly I am still alive and my feet are in one piece.

The 2013 is SRT trying to make a car that will sell outside of the the Viper faithful, and while I am a little off put by the cost the creature comforts will go a long way to keep the car alive.

Old 01-02-2013, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
SpeedRob is on a distinguished roadSpeedRob is on a distinguished road
I built one for $110k, an srt with track and touring packs. Who needs all the gts stuff anyways?

Apparently this car tested was still a preproduction car and the ride tuning, tire stiffness and seats are different on production versions.