Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Ford Mustang RTR by Vaughn Gittin Jr | Mothers | HRE Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 02:51 PM
Former Sponsor
HRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud of
Ford Mustang RTR by Vaughn Gittin Jr | Mothers | HRE Wheels

Vaughn Gittin Jr and Mothers teamed up with HRE Wheels to build this Ford Mustang RTR project for SEMA. Vaughn's favorite wheel are the HRE Vintage 501, so we finished them in Satin Charcoal to go with the vehicle.

More info on HRE Wheels, CLICK HERE

Photos by Linhbergh

Old 11-13-2012, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
God I want this car...I'll drive mine for it

Old 11-13-2012, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
Very cool, great to see these tuners stepping to the plate on a these Mustangs.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
They still look the same GT500, 402, SuperSnake. Like the Corvette, Challenger and Camero. All these cars are overprice for basically the same car but different engine or boost. Ok maybe this version is more out there in styling, but you can not drive this on the street, give it two days and that splitter will be ripped to pieces.

Old 11-14-2012, 02:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
I want those wheels.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
They still look the same GT500, 402, SuperSnake. Like the Corvette, Challenger and Camero. All these cars are overprice for basically the same car but different engine or boost. Ok maybe this version is more out there in styling, but you can not drive this on the street, give it two days and that splitter will be ripped to pieces.
Overpriced???? You can get a Mustang GT for like 35K....for that you can get what is actually a somewhat nice interior and you get 430-some-odd horsepower plus the best handling american muscle car in its class...the GT500 is classified as the cheapest super sportscar and the new model makes 850 and 1100 hp respectively. How is this overpriced? And what do you expect them to do? The GT500 is a mustang, not its own car. Its essentially a trim of Mustang, why would you expect a different car? Please explain this to me. My car sits about the same height as that and here in MD, where roads SUCK, I would have no problem running that splitter except for right into a curb...and this is built for a track (actually, built for SEMA) just wondering where you get all these expectations. Seems like every post you put up is just some negative trash talk.

Last edited by TheStigSC; 11-19-2012 at 11:24 AM.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheStigSC
Overpriced???? You can get a Mustang GT for like 35K....for that you can get what is actually a somewhat nice interior and you get 430-some-odd horsepower plus the best handling american muscle car in its class...the GT500 is classified as the cheapest super sportscar and the new model makes 850 and 1100 hp respectively. How is this overpriced? And what do you expect them to do? The GT500 is a mustang, not its own car. Its essentially a trim of Mustang, why would you expect a different car? Please explain this to me. My car sits about the same height as that and here in MD, where roads SUCK, I would have no problem running that splitter except for right into a curb...and this is built for a track (actually, built for SEMA) just wondering where you get all these expectations. Seems like every post you put up is just some negative trash talk.
Bravo , that guy just has bad taste in cars

Old 12-04-2012, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
Slick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by TheStigSC
Mustangs and Camaros are not Muscle Cars, they are Pony Cars.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Slick67
Mustangs and Camaros are not Muscle Cars, they are Pony Cars.
Lol is this a joke?

Old 12-04-2012, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
sorry, not digging it, to each there own

Quick Reply: Ford Mustang RTR by Vaughn Gittin Jr | Mothers | HRE Wheels