Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Spotted! The New C7 Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
KOTHVETTE406 is an unknown quantity at this point
To all of the critics of the exhaust, as a Corvette owner with a 3in full stainless steel Corsa exhaust with the four tips anything else just isn't right. A twin tipped Corvette? Yuck. Twin tips works on the Camaro, any muscle car etc.. But I think the four tips screams Corvette. Sorry but I think most Vette owners will concur with my statement. Anyhow I am absolutely stoked to see the C7!!!

Old 09-18-2012, 03:27 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KOTHVETTE406
To all of the critics of the exhaust, as a Corvette owner with a 3in full stainless steel Corsa exhaust with the four tips anything else just isn't right. A twin tipped Corvette? Yuck. Twin tips works on the Camaro, any muscle car etc.. But I think the four tips screams Corvette. Sorry but I think most Vette owners will concur with my statement. Anyhow I am absolutely stoked to see the C7!!!
I agree about the four tips. It's just having them all right next to each other looks weird. It's like Corvette "HAD" to one up the 458 or something. :rofl:

That said, it's a test mule, not a finished product...

Old 09-19-2012, 03:18 AM
JR3
Teamspeed Rookie
JR3 is an unknown quantity at this point
A few more shots...

Name:  14c7red1.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  80.3 KB

Old 09-19-2012, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
I get the whole concept of why changed a good thing, but really the Vette is probably one of the most boring cars design wise. For god sake do something diffrent. Camero, Mustang, Challenegr they all took a diffrent line. Sure in some cases they made the car look worse (cough mustang) but least they tried. This verison of the vette even though we haven't seen it's true skin already tells me they using the same body proporations of the previous vette with some minor changes to the headlights and front bumper. I'm sure there will be a lot of you that disagree but I say it as I see it.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Member
rollin_bentley is an unknown quantity at this point
We'll see hopefully soon!

Old 09-19-2012, 12:35 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Old 09-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmmmmm
Was thinking of an American Muscle car, this might be worth waiting for...
But might have the same Viper vs Corvette issue I had back in '06

Old 09-19-2012, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
^ go with the new viper gts gray

Old 09-19-2012, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by joshg120
^ go with the new viper gts gray
Only down side is that I will get a two year warranty with the Viper cause Dodge does not make them for our market
Vettes come with a 4 year

Old 09-19-2012, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
theACe is on a distinguished roadtheACe is on a distinguished roadtheACe is on a distinguished roadtheACe is on a distinguished roadtheACe is on a distinguished roadtheACe is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
I get the whole concept of why changed a good thing, but really the Vette is probably one of the most boring cars design wise. For god sake do something diffrent. Camero, Mustang, Challenegr they all took a diffrent line. Sure in some cases they made the car look worse (cough mustang) but least they tried. This verison of the vette even though we haven't seen it's true skin already tells me they using the same body proporations of the previous vette with some minor changes to the headlights and front bumper. I'm sure there will be a lot of you that disagree but I say it as I see it.
The only way Ford has ruined the Mustang 2010+ is with the front bumper and rear valence changes on the 2013+ models (excluding the GT500).

They called this body style change a refresh for a reason, it is not a total redesign.

In my thoughts, the only place the C6 Vette needed refreshment in was the interior; the rest of the car is absolute tits.

Quick Reply: Spotted! The New C7 Corvette