Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Buy a 2013 Cadillac XTS, get an iPad

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
twinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura about
I don't mind it. I definitely like it better than what Lexus has to offer.

Cadillac got it right with the V-series, and the upcoming ATS looks like a winner. The styling on this car looks a less aggressive (maybe because of its size?), but when it comes to big luxury sedans, I feel like most buyers are looking for that top-notch interior rather than a cutting-edge exterior.

GM does a lot of things right, but I do agree in order to be competitive in the big luxury market they'll have to step it up a bit. However, look at the American alternatives - Lincoln is a badge-engineered Ford and Chrysler is trying to find its identity. For the record, I genuinely believe Ford is the best out of the big 3, but as far as American luxury is concerned, Cadillac is really the only notable game in town.