Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

2012 SRT 8 Jeep Full Front Clip Clear Bra Paint Protection Installation

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to all
2012 SRT 8 Jeep Full Front Clip Clear Bra Paint Protection Installation

Here is a new SRT8 Jeep that we did a complete front clip clear bra paint protection wrap on a week ago. We did this hood in one piece, no seams to provide maximum protection along with the front bumper, grill and headlights.

Attached Images           
Old 03-20-2012, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
adamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enough
I have a question for you guys, my CL600 came with a clear protective film when I bought the car second hand and it recently got vandalized (the passenger side door was keyed about 4-5in), so I was wondering how can you tell if it has gone through to the paint or not? It seems like a pretty deep scratch but again, I'm not entirely sure. Is there a recommended place near me in North Florida that can redo the door for me?