Veilside and Valvoline Give Away Unique Mustang - Teamspeed.com

Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Old 05-29-2008, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro

DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Veilside and Valvoline Give Away Unique Mustang

The Valvoline Mustang GT-V is an American pony at its climax, designed by renowned tuner RJ de Vera, built by Roush with VeilSide body kit and given-away by Valvoline! This USD 60,000 car can be yours if you just enter the sweepstakes at a Nightshift event or at www.valvolinechallenge.com until 21 October 2008.

“The overall theme developed for the Mustang GT-V was ‘Modern yet Classic’. Since we were hoping to bridge the gap between different car enthusiasts we decide to create a fusion between the young tuner performance oriented and aggressive ethos with that of classic American muscle feel. I believe we succeeded in producing an automobile that any car nut would love to have in his garage.” said RJ de Vera.

The Valvoline Roush Mustang GT-V comes with VeilSide's D1GT body kit, Roush 427R engine package, H&R springs, Volk Racing wheels, Diamond audio system and custom suede interior by Street Concepts amongst others.
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2008, 09:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
car dosent look "beefy" enough with those wheels. but good luck to who ever wins.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Well, I guess even a Mustang can be riced out and ruined.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro

tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
First I registed, then I took the online quiz and got 10 out of 10... then it asked me to print out a form, send a picture of my car, and give them a reason I should win in 20 words or less and mail it to them. Too much effort. Haha.