Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

470 mile Ford GT

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 11:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 20C4S
Joe,
got some pics of the 2-Eleven? if u ever want to sell it, let me know.
Here are a couple before it shipped to me...I will look for some action shots.

Attached Images   
Old 12-28-2011, 11:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Congrats! Beautiful car.

And hope you enjoyed working with Shelby. He's the man, when it comes to Ford GTs.
Shelby was great to work with!!!

Old 12-28-2011, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by josef
Congrats! looks like a nice year for you! Hope that 2012 will be good as 2011! ;-) but a stupid question, what are you driving daily? is the M3 cabrio from you too? if yes, congrats, perfect car for me! enjoy them and put some miles on the GT!
The M3 is mine too... my wife drives that on nice days. I Drive the Panamera Turbo as my DD.

Old 12-28-2011, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
So are you planning on enjoying this one or just looking at it?

Old 12-28-2011, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats JP. The only problem with buying from Shelby is that you may become a frequent customer....he does tend to bring in some beautiful cars. LOL. Awesome addition to an already phenomenal garage. You're gonna enjoy driving it!!!

Old 12-28-2011, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Alzilla
So are you planning on enjoying this one or just looking at it?
I enjoy all my cars... it will be driven 500 or 600 miles a year.

Old 12-30-2011, 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice pickup, congrats.

Pulley/tune and you'll enjoy her a lot more.

Old 12-31-2011, 01:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Okay, I can't take it anymore... PM your address; I want to come and visit!

Old 12-31-2011, 02:03 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! My uncle has the same color combo with a few mods. They really are great cars.

Old 12-31-2011, 08:48 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Plumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enough
Enjoy. It's an amazing machine. Can't say I like the color though

Quick Reply: 470 mile Ford GT