Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

VIDEO: A Tale of Two Turkeys and Two Corvettes

Old 11-25-2011, 04:00 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow VIDEO: A Tale of Two Turkeys and Two Corvettes

A Tale of Two Turkeys and Two Corvettes

Sometimes you just know something stupid is about to happen, and like clockwork it did here. As the poster of this video notes: "I shot this video of 2 Corvettes drag racing on my way to pick up our Thanksgiving Turkey. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen b/c of the conditions and testosterone flowing between these two. No one was hurt, only the drivers egos."

Two Turkeys on Thanksgiving Wrecking their Corvettes in The Woodlands - YouTube

Old 11-25-2011, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
xlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond repute
Even though I knew it was coming, it still made my jaw just drop the floor. What a moron.

Old 11-25-2011, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
Skip to 0:42 for the failure.
But yeah, that is a pretty sharp corner for an American.

Old 11-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This happened less than 5 miles from where I live. I had no idea it occurred! Weird. I drive by that intersection all the time. We DO have lots of Vettes here...too many IMO. haha

Old 11-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Funniest part was that he sooooo called it beforehand.

Old 11-25-2011, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
LOL hard. That.is.all

Old 11-25-2011, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
wow...ok then lol

Old 11-25-2011, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
Vettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Dutchnick
Skip to 0:42 for the failure.
But yeah, that is a pretty sharp corner for an American.
^haha good one.

Old 11-25-2011, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome. Makes me want to get a vette. Turkey is right.

Wonder if the guy still driving took off?

Old 11-25-2011, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
twinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura about
rwd and full throttle on a curving road? yikes.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: VIDEO: A Tale of Two Turkeys and Two Corvettes