Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

CTSV Wagon Order

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 09:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
good review but i dont get the idea you know what accountants actually do for a living lol

Old 12-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Love it Stuka! I saw this paint on the coupe and it does look fantastic in person. Love that noise as well ;D

Old 02-19-2012, 02:14 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Had to add my first quart of oil. Mobil 1 sync 5/30.

To do that you would first have to remove the plastic engine cover. I am not digging the new trend of covering up the engine thing that everyone is doing. There is nothing wrong with showing the fuel rail and oil filler cap and the V8 itself.

Now that I am used to the power, I am happy to report that the sideways action in the wagon is teh awesome and on demand. You can hold a very nice drift effortlessly and easily. Of course, since this last tank was mostly slow speed city commute, I got about 10mpg. But the entertainment it provided was well worth it.

Oh, and you even have to do some more than mild countersteer going straight if you stomp on it, like my old GT2.

But someone needs to reign in the product liability lawyers at GM, OMG:

1. You cannot recall your seat memory settings unless the car is parked with the parking brake engaged.

2. You cannot enter an address in the NAV unless the car is at a stand still.

3. Reverse will not engage until the car is at an absolute stand still.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats. I just saw this thread. Did not know you had taken delivery already. Sounds like you are enjoying it!

Old 02-19-2012, 11:47 AM
Banned
Bigfattyromo will become famous soon enoughBigfattyromo will become famous soon enoughBigfattyromo will become famous soon enoughBigfattyromo will become famous soon enoughBigfattyromo will become famous soon enoughBigfattyromo will become famous soon enoughBigfattyromo will become famous soon enoughBigfattyromo will become famous soon enough
black diamond is great, i hope they will make it for the XTS that is coming out, need to buy that as a gift for my old man, back to something smooth and simple like he had with his 83 eldorado

Old 02-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Some more pictures of the car and interior.

Attached Images      
Old 02-22-2012, 03:15 PM
Former Sponsor
NAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond repute
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooosh...... now that is a "station wagon" !!!

Old 02-22-2012, 03:31 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
shit,that beast looks great!!!!!!

Old 02-22-2012, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
so much win with this purchase......just love it!

Old 02-22-2012, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
Heh, heh - Identical to mine, right down to the pair of car seats in the back.

Quick Reply: CTSV Wagon Order