Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

CTSV Wagon Order

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 08:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, at least you posted it in right section.

Old 11-01-2011, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Perhaps you should reconsider.....

Justin Bieber Has a New Cadillac CTS-V - Forbes

Old 11-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ljg
I have to agree with this guy who still wears my quote in his sig. You have multiple threads related to your pre-order process. One thread to track order through delivery would have been more than enough. Please relax.
+1....why don't you start a thread for each option you ordered...

Old 11-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
and most of all why is this in the appropriate forum?

Old 11-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
For those of you who are thinking about ordering, PMac, Buzzed, apparently there is a national constraint on Recaro spec'ed orders.

This means that if your order has the Recaro option, it will get put on hold until the constraint is removed. The last time this happened it took months for many people's orders to go into production.

Luckily, my sales guy is well connected and got me a production slot WITH the last of the Recaro's.

Oh, and I certainly wouldn't get this car without Recaro. The regular seats are too flat and non supportive.

Old 11-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
On the train on its way to LA.

Final lease number is $799.9 before tax for 36 month 10K mile a year with MRSP of $71,480 and 0 down.

Should hopefully get it next week.

Old 11-22-2011, 05:54 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
That sounds like one hell of a deal.

Old 11-22-2011, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Sat in this car yesterday at the auto show. I was impressed.

And the black diamond tri-coat paint is unbelievable.

Enjoy it!

Old 11-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stuka
Final lease number is $799.9 before tax for 36 month 10K mile a year with MRSP of $71,480 and 0 down.

How the hell did you manage that???? I talked with my local dealer, and they weren't going below $1,000 without putting money down. You've got yours specced pretty much *exactly* how I'd want mine. Do you mind sharing any of the other lease terms (cap cost reduction, residual, incentives, etc.)?

I'm seriously shocked. This might merit its own thread.

Old 11-22-2011, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Originally Posted by PMac

How the hell did you manage that???? I talked with my local dealer, and they weren't going below $1,000 without putting money down. You've got yours specced pretty much *exactly* how I'd want mine. Do you mind sharing any of the other lease terms (cap cost reduction, residual, incentives, etc.)?

I'm seriously shocked. This might merit its own thread.
I will PM you...

Quick Reply: CTSV Wagon Order