Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Rennen Presents: Dodge Viper on Rennen Modular R8

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Former Sponsor
Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Rennen Presents: Dodge Viper on Rennen Modular R8

Hey guys, I just wanted to show off some pictures we previously took of a Dodge Viper on a set of our multi piece wheels. As you can see, the customer chose to go crazy with the finish. What we ended up with is a machined face with red windows, a red rivet wall, black inner and outer barrels, and a red pinstripe. Anyways, on to the pics!

Rennen Modular R8

Let us know what you think!

Old 08-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
So it is true after all, money doesn't buy good taste. I'm sorry, but those rims don't belong on a viper lol. And the car needs a drop.

Old 08-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
chrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond repute
i wouldnt even advertise that car if i were you guys lol

Old 08-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Former Sponsor
Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ahh, you guys are tough!

Here is the same wheel in a much more traditional finish

Old 08-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
The wheels have potential, it's just the disgusting direction the owner took in terms of finish, which makes it look like shit.

Paint them all gunmetal finish or black, make the wheels an inch smaller in the front, drop the car, and put on meatier tires. Then it might start to come together.

Old 08-08-2011, 04:35 PM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by chrissurfr
That car will pull more tail than an Audi (except R8) any day. Well, not with those wheels. It looks like a child took mom's lipstick and went all artist on the wheels. Pick a color.

Now if they were on a Monte Carlo with a 4" lift then I think they would work.

Last edited by BDP; 08-08-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Lol. I like the rims, I really do. But the finish is horrible. And the insanely low profile, no meat setup is meh, and the 4x4 viper is meh, and on top of all this...it's convertible. What the eff?

Old 08-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
fwiw, they arent the worst ive seen. bravo for doing what you were paid to do!

Old 08-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
I can't say I agree with the owner's taste. The wheels themselves are very nice looking in my opinion. They look excellent on the car in the second post you made! But I don't agree with the owner's taste on the red wall and pin stripe. The Viper would look good with those wheels if they were painted silver all around.

Chris

Old 08-08-2011, 11:24 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chrissurfr
Best thing I have heard in quite some time!