Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

VIDEO - 2012 Dodge and Chrysler SRT lineup

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow VIDEO - 2012 Dodge and Chrysler SRT lineup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G71js...&feature=feedu

Old 07-29-2011, 12:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I didn't realize all the vehicles shared so many components! The SRT formula is quite simple, really

Old 07-29-2011, 02:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
the new 300 SRT looks great IMO

Old 07-29-2011, 02:33 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
insanityphr33k has a spectacular aura aboutinsanityphr33k has a spectacular aura aboutinsanityphr33k has a spectacular aura aboutinsanityphr33k has a spectacular aura aboutinsanityphr33k has a spectacular aura aboutinsanityphr33k has a spectacular aura aboutinsanityphr33k has a spectacular aura aboutinsanityphr33k has a spectacular aura aboutinsanityphr33k has a spectacular aura aboutinsanityphr33k has a spectacular aura aboutinsanityphr33k has a spectacular aura about
Both the sedans actually differentiate between the two as well.

This new charger I am really liking. kinda looks like an evo almost. probably cant handle like one but its a big step up for them. I guess having Fiat at the helm helped out pretty big.

Both the sedans also look alot less shouty and more conservative, as well as both looking less like eachother, and more unique to themselves.

I'd actually consider a charger now in my lineup of modern muscle. maybe.

and the challenger is awesome as always.

oh and theres a jeep.
woo.

Old 07-29-2011, 04:13 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GregV
the new 300 SRT looks great IMO
its grown on me alot...ONLY in the SRT form however...a stock 300 still bs

Old 07-30-2011, 01:49 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
debbiE is an unknown quantity at this point
I love your car mcrae.Is that yours?I love to have one like it.Have you guys heard what happened last Tuesday?I heard that last Tues Chrysler Financial announced that it had paid back its United States Government TARP loan in full. The last transaction comes six years prior to it being expected. The business was once the financial institution of automaker Chrysler LLC. The company owed $1.5 billion to the United States government. If you wanna know more I found this here: Chrysler pays off TARP loan 6 years early

Old 07-30-2011, 02:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by debbie
i love your car mcrae.is that yours?i love to have one like it.have you guys heard what happened last tuesday?i heard that last tues chrysler financial announced that it had paid back its united states government tarp loan in full. The last transaction comes six years prior to it being expected. The business was once the financial institution of automaker chrysler llc. The company owed $1.5 billion to the united states government. If you wanna know more i found this here: chrysler pays off tarp loan 6 years early
Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1312006733.091374.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  27.9 KB