Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

My 2008 Corvette ZO6 Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 01:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
I think this set is better than your first. You seem to have a better sense of confidence in these shots, where your first set just seemed like you were messing around with the focus... just my .2

Old 07-19-2011, 01:46 AM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mini George
I think this set is better than your first. You seem to have a better sense of confidence in these shots, where your first set just seemed like you were messing around with the focus... just my .2
Thanks Mini. I was kind of hindered by the light and time. Oh well live and learn.

Old 07-19-2011, 02:23 AM
MrD
Teamspeed Senior Member
MrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant future
omfg.... that is some sexy Z06... AMAZING CAR.... I love it... I so wanna get one but I know that on the second corner I would be wrapped around a tree... therefore lets stick with slow cars...

but that is some sexy car... and congrats for the pics... we need to talk bout fotography..

Old 07-19-2011, 03:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Love the wheels buddy!
Congrats to your dad! aand yea, be safe if you ever decide to jack it :P

Old 07-19-2011, 03:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
I love those wheels on the 'vette.

Old 07-19-2011, 05:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
he'll LOVE the Corsa its so Freaking Aweseome

i have the corsa installed in my jeep SRT8 and the sound is amazing unfortunately i just removed it , the wife thinks its Too Loud

Old 07-19-2011, 10:43 AM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
You nailed it on the head when you mentioned you were limited with time and light as high noon (or so it looks) is the worst time to shoot, especially a black car. With that mind, you have some winners for sure!

Old 07-19-2011, 12:32 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MrD
omfg.... that is some sexy Z06... AMAZING CAR.... I love it... I so wanna get one but I know that on the second corner I would be wrapped around a tree... therefore lets stick with slow cars...

but that is some sexy car... and congrats for the pics... we need to talk bout fotography..
Thanks Daniel

Originally Posted by SL55K
Love the wheels buddy!
Congrats to your dad! aand yea, be safe if you ever decide to jack it :P
Thanks SL! I'll only jack it if he'll be in the passenger seat

Originally Posted by The Doctor
I love those wheels on the 'vette.
Me too.

Originally Posted by Lumma
he'll LOVE the Corsa its so Freaking Aweseome

i have the corsa installed in my jeep SRT8 and the sound is amazing unfortunately i just removed it , the wife thinks its Too Loud
We ordered them but for some reason they are back-ordered for 4 weeks . This is what they should sound like.

‪2008 Corvette Z06 with Corsa Exhaust and CAI‬‏ - YouTube

Originally Posted by nrz
You nailed it on the head when you mentioned you were limited with time and light as high noon (or so it looks) is the worst time to shoot, especially a black car. With that mind, you have some winners for sure!
Thanks nrz!

Old 07-19-2011, 12:40 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
I really like the pics Jeff! Of course the Z06 is badass and I love the wheels, but I think you did a great job with the pics. For someone without a lot of photography experience I think they came out great. Keep at it!

Old 07-19-2011, 12:49 PM
This won't end well
Originally Posted by mafishman1
I really like the pics Jeff! Of course the Z06 is badass and I love the wheels, but I think you did a great job with the pics. For someone without a lot of photography experience I think they came out great. Keep at it!
Thanks Matt, it means a lot. We ordered the shop manual with the exhaust so who knows when we get that. But when we do we're also tinting the windows. That plus these Carbon Fibre Sill Protectors and a Jake sticker and I think we are done.

Quick Reply: My 2008 Corvette ZO6 Photoshoot