Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

2008 Shelby GT500KR

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 12:38 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post 2008 Shelby GT500KR

At the 2008 New York Auto Show, Ford announced that it will build an additional 746 units of the 2008 Ford Shelby GT500KR for 2009 in order to meet demand. 571 of the 746 will be allocated for the U.S. Originally Ford had planned a production run of only a 1,000 units for 2008.

Getting behind the 5.4L supercharged V8 540-hp will cost you a total of $79,995 including a gas-guzzler tax. The most powerful Mustang ever will be available to purchase only at select Ford dealerships starting at the end of this month. The car will debut with only three options including a Shaker 1000 stereo, a navigation system and Sirius Satellite Radio.

Attached Images           
Old 05-01-2008, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Where did the nice wheels from the show car go?!

I'd never touch it anyway. 4000 pounds and track days don't work well together....

Old 05-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
good luck to them, I would get the new skyline GTR before that.

Old 05-01-2008, 03:27 PM
MGM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
Where did the nice wheels from the show car go?!

I'd never touch it anyway. 4000 pounds and track days don't work well together....
And the F body is the definition of a track monster...

Old 05-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by MGM
And the F body is the definition of a track monster...
Yes they can be. Mine has full suspension work and I run lightweight wheels and DOT racing tires. I have no issues passing Porsches and Vipers.

But I guess your truck would be great on a track....:rofl: