Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

The Ford GT Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Superfly
Chris, your car is BADASS. Damn, looks so freaking awesome!!! Congrats again brother.
Thanks Pro. I posted the Alex-pics in the other thread.

Old 09-27-2011, 10:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
HIRISC, Seeing all these great pictures that Alex took of your car reminds me how much I miss a good friend of mines car, He had an identical GT but didn't have the bumper delete. He unfortunately sold the car and has since had a couple other toys, but the GT still holds such a soft spot in my heart. One of the all time greats.

I was looking through some old pictures I took of his car and realized I never posted these online, so i'll add these to this thread

Old 09-27-2011, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Dude. Why is this car so effin beautiful. I never get tired of it. It looks good in red too. Damn I need one, like now.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:39 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Forget the car look at that HOUSE! Damn! WOW! I love the car but that house is unbelievable!

Old 09-28-2011, 01:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Stephan, that house wouldn't be in Toronto would it? Does it have a HUGE underground garage?? I don't think it's the same one I'm thinking of, but maybe. Also, is that the same car as the one you shot a sideview of in an underground garage (I think IIVVX is using it as his avatar)? Anyway, these are gorgeous cars in any colour, but wow, you and Alex sure do make red look especially good.

Old 09-28-2011, 01:49 AM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Post pics Pro! I'm dying to see it!

Old 09-28-2011, 01:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, no can do. I'll send you a PM later about it.

Old 09-28-2011, 01:53 AM
This won't end well
Sorry, no can do. I'll send you a PM later about it.
Ok, no problem. Sorry if I caused any problems.

Old 09-28-2011, 01:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Haha, no, not a problem for me. The owner is just very quiet about his collection (which is simply amazing). And if he wants to keep things hush, I gotta respect that. So all cool, nbd.

Old 09-28-2011, 01:57 AM
This won't end well
Haha, no, not a problem for me. The owner is just very quiet about his collection (which is simply amazing). And if he wants to keep things hush, I gotta respect that. So all cool, nbd.
I totally understand.

Quick Reply: The Ford GT Picture Thread