Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

2000 Cobra R photos

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond repute
2000 Cobra R photos

A few days ago, my DSLR Canon 20D SN: 1020623462 was stolen from my car, parked at my house.

I will be making a web photoshoot update per day [until] I can buy a replacement camera. It's not just photos of this car collection I cover, but many events, from the Concours shows, Auto shows, FOC club events, Autozone meets on Woodward, shoots with enthusiasts, and their cars, etc. etc.

I am asking for donations for whatever you feel enjoying these photos have been worth to you. In return, donator's will the first to receive notification of updates to Nthimage - Hi-Res Michigan Car Sightings and Photography, and the future sister site www.TheAbsoluteGarage.com.

Images can also be purchased through email, and also using the paypal button on the webpage. Photos can easily be sent in the mail after being printed to your desired dimensions.

Than you, and on with the first of the updates:

2000 Mustang Cobra R: 66 Hi-res images HERE

Donations can be sent Here through PAYPAL

2000 Mustang Cobra R: 66 Hi-res images HERE

Apologies to the admin's if this breaks the rules...

Old 04-29-2008, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
thiefs should all go die in a corner, with a box over their head. the pictures are really great, and i hope you can get your new camera man.

Old 04-29-2008, 09:36 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh man that sucks about the camera... thanks a lot for the pics they all look sweet. What lens did you use along 20D? I hope not all your gear got stolen.

Old 04-30-2008, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ss7
Oh man that sucks about the camera... thanks a lot for the pics they all look sweet. What lens did you use along 20D? I hope not all your gear got stolen.
*just* the lens attached to it.... thieves are retarded, as there was a big lens in the camera bag too, and they left it! So just the wide-angle zoom. I'm hoping to hear back from my insurance company today... and find out how much they are covering.