Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

**Ultimate Mall Crawler on HRE's** [Jeep JK Content by Wheels Boutique]

Old 11-13-2010, 03:21 PM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
Everything works on this car. I wasn't sure about the HRE's at first, but when looking at the whole car it just fits perfectly. Definitely put some pictures up with the top off and the brembos on.

Awesome ride!

Old 11-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
SpeedRob is on a distinguished roadSpeedRob is on a distinguished road
Great looking Jeep but you need to upgrade those axles with the SC and 38's!

Old 11-15-2010, 02:56 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
WOW!
That is just SICK!!!!!

I've always been a huge Jeep fan.

Old 11-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Former Sponsor
J@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant future
Jeep is 4 - SALE!!

Old 11-18-2010, 12:44 AM
Banned
m5love is infamous around these partsm5love is infamous around these partsm5love is infamous around these partsm5love is infamous around these partsm5love is infamous around these partsm5love is infamous around these partsm5love is infamous around these parts
Looks amazing!

I would love in sleek white for the winter season, yes!

Old 11-18-2010, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
barebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond repute
I hate to be the turd in the punch bowl, but I really don't like this vehicle. Those rims do not suit an off road truck at all. You would look like a poser driving it. I would expect someone to get out of it with a "playa" hat from the 90's yellow tinted glasses and bleached hair with orange pants.

Sorry but that's just my opinion.

Old 11-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That is one nice looking Jeep

Old 01-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Former Sponsor
Vincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to behold
Looks great J! Can you PM me the details on the HID setup? I have a JK Wrangler and the visibility with the factory headlights are not the greatest. I've researched doing HID's in the JK but I've heard that most give off error codes. Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Old 01-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond repute
please PM me the price and spec sheet.

Old 01-07-2011, 10:42 AM
Former Sponsor
J@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by LAZY TURBO
please PM me the price and spec sheet.
Jeep : Wrangler - eBay (item 130471868611 end time Jan-14-11 15:08:53 PST)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: **Ultimate Mall Crawler on HRE's** [Jeep JK Content by Wheels Boutique]