Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

2009 Custom Matte Black Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT8 Photoshoot - 18 images

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
UberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to all
very nice shots! what is your equipment if you don't mind me asking?

Old 10-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sofa King BADASS!

Old 10-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
notbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by UberDooberDan
very nice shots! what is your equipment if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks! I shoot with a Canon 5D MKII, 17-40mm f/4L, 17mm TS-E f/4, 35mm f/1.4L, and 70-200mm f/4L. Plus all my lights and other gear. But the core of it all is above.

Old 10-05-2010, 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
That car restores my faith in mankind. Unbelievable! Love it, and amazing photos too. So much win here.

Old 10-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Those photos are so impressive I almost... wait, never mind

Old 10-05-2010, 11:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
notbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
That car restores my faith in mankind. Unbelievable! Love it, and amazing photos too. So much win here.
Hahaha, I think... that might be my favorite response ever to one of my posts.

Old 10-05-2010, 11:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
fat_cole is on a distinguished roadfat_cole is on a distinguished road
Love the widebody and the halos. Nice set!

Old 10-06-2010, 12:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
holy shit so sick

Old 10-06-2010, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to behold
SICK WORK!!! love the location and the shots...

Old 10-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Lambo91
SICK WORK!!! love the location and the shots...
Haha, well thanks!

Quick Reply: 2009 Custom Matte Black Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT8 Photoshoot - 18 images